The GOODS from Fjällräven
Vancouver, BC | Fjallraven is dedicated to designing high-quality, sustainably-made outdoor equipment that supports adventure in every environment. Since it was founded nearly 60 years ago, the company’s emphasis on making versatile, timeless apparel and its commitment to upholding the highest service standards has established Fjallraven as one of the most sought-after sporting goods companies in the industry.
Our assistant managers are high-performing, strategically minded individuals whose attention to detail and ability to collaborate consistently reinforce Fjallraven’s core values and drive the company’s continued growth.
Ideally, you are:
– Results driven with more than 1 year experience in retail management
– An accomplished team builder with an eye for talent and the ability to develop a successful sales staff
– A critical thinker who can tackle complex issues and stay focused on the outcome
– A strong communicator with the ability to present to large groups
– Motivated to stay organized, exceed your goals and plan for the future
You will take an active role in:
– Building, developing and managing a strong and successful retail staff
– Educating staff and guests about the brand while maintaining the highest standards of customer service and visual presentation
– Managing merchandise effectively in order to uphold standards, prevent loss and strategically control stock levels
– Collaborating with head office and other managers to innovate positive changes in response to market trends, sales figures and personal insights
– Opening new store locations and fostering a strong relationship with brand advocates in the outdoor community
Fjallraven is committed to creating innovative, sustainable gear that helps to foster a healthier outdoor life, now and for future generations.
To apply, email your resume to ilsa.gurtins [at] fjallraven.us.