The GOODS from Sonora Resort
Sonora Island, BC | Join our world class team at Sonora Resort, a luxury all-inclusive Relais & Châteaux Resort, in the unspoiled wilderness of British Columbia.
We are looking for talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to delivering an exceptional service experience for our guests and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We’re currently accepting applications for Seasonal Staff for the 2020 Season:
– Lead Dock Hand
– Dock Hand
– Sous Chef
– Junior Sous chef
– Chef de Partie
– Day Cook
– Breakfast Cook
– Pastry Chef
– Pastry Sous Chef
– Pastry Assistant
– Dishwashing Steward
– Dining Room Supervisor
– Bartender/Fine Dining Server
– Fine Dining Server
– Housekeeping Supervisor
– Night Janitor
– Spa Practitioners
– Spa Practitioner & Yoga Teacher
– Guest Services
– IT & AV Coordinator
– Night Audit
– Head Gardener
– Gardener’s Helper
– Grounds Maintenance
Please send your resume and cover letter to careers [at] sonoraresort.com and be sure to indicate the position you are applying for in the Subject line.
– Applicants must be able to work for our full season (end of April through October)
– Applicant must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
– Qualifications for each role are listed on our website
– Shift work is required during resort operational season; comprised of 10 working days and 4 non-working days, subject to change during peak season; employees are expected to be flexible in their scheduling to meet the needs of the business.
– Shift work may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
– Staff are required to leave the resort on their scheduled non-working days and are responsible for securing accommodation and further transportation thereafter.
– Accommodation, meals, water taxi transportation and staff amenities are provided while at the resort, along with competitive hourly wages.
Sonora Resort is an equal opportunity employer that aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
We wish to thank all applicants; however, due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting short-listed candidates. No telephone inquiries please. Be advised, Sonora Resort does not use third party recruitment services.
About Sonora Resort | Sonora Resort, a Relais & Chateâux property, is located on Sonora Island in the Discovery Islands of British Columbia. It is accessible by boat or air, and 50 minutes by helicopter from Vancouver. Known as one of Canada’s hidden gems, Sonora has a unique place in the world because of its secluded location, abundance of natural beauty and wildlife, with luxury accommodations and gourmet cuisine. Sonora operates seasonally from May to October and is part of the Relais & Chateâux association of the world’s finest hoteliers, chefs and restaurateurs that has set the standard for excellence in hospitality.