Victoria’s Vessel Liquor has started its very own home delivery service. This is going to be super helpful for a lot of folks who are really trying to limit their shopping trips in these weird times. The details:
The well-being and safety of our community and Vessel team are of the highest importance to us. In addition to our increased cleaning and sanitization regime in-store, installation of plexiglass at tills, redirection of traffic in store to allow for appropriate social distancing, temporary hold on returns, and utilizing only credit, debit, and gift cards for payment, we’ve started to offer Vessel Home Delivery.
– Delivery is dependent upon volume of orders; we are doing our best to fulfill all orders as quickly as possible, though due to high demand, orders may take up to 72 hours to process. We appreciate your patience.
– Deliveries will occur between 10 am – 2 pm
– We are currently only delivering within the Victoria area. We are unable to deliver to Sooke, Metchosin, West Shore communities, View Royal, Saanich and Sidney.
– Minimum order of $100 is required, before taxes.
– If you’d like, our knowledgeable Vessel team can select and put together mixed cases depending on your budget and guidelines.
– We will do our best to fulfil your requests. If we are out of a product or don’t carry it, we will make a substitution. We will always confirm this with you when we call you for your credit card information.
– Orders of 12+ bottles of wine, or 12+ bottles of craft beer receive 10% off.
– Recipients must be 19 years of age or older. Two pieces of identification will be checked at the time of delivery or pick-up (one Government Issued Photo ID).
– After your order form is filled out and submitted, a member of our team will phone you to confirm your order and to take payment over the phone via credit card or gift card. At this time, we are unable to take debit or cash. All delivery orders must be pre-paid.